Apple Watch Series 9 helps you stay connected, active, healthy and safe. Featuring double tap, a magical way to interact with Apple Watch,1 an even-brighter display and Precision Finding for iPhone.2
· WHY APPLE WATCH SERIES 9 — Your essential companion for a healthy life is now even more powerful. The S9 chip enables a super-bright display and a magical new way to quickly and easily interact with your Apple Watch without touching the screen. Advanced health, safety and activity features provide powerful insights and help when you need it. And redesigned apps in watchOS give you more information at a glance.
· CARBON-NEUTRAL—An aluminium Apple Watch Series 9 paired with the latest Sport Loop is
carbon-neutral. Learn more about Apple’s commitment to the environment at apple.com/sg/2030.3
· ADVANCED HEALTH FEATURES — Keep an eye on your blood oxygen.4 Take an ECG5 anytime. Get notifications if you have an irregular heart rhythm.6 See how much time you spent in REM, Core or Deep sleep with sleep stages. Temperature sensing7 provides insights into overall well-being and cycle tracking.8 And take note of your state of mind to help build emotional awareness and resilience.
· A POWERFUL FITNESS PARTNER — The Workout app gives you a range of ways to train plus advanced metrics for more insights about your workout performance.
· INNOVATIVE SAFETY FEATURES — Fall Detection9 and Crash Detection can connect you with emergency services in the event of a hard fall or a severe car crash.10 And Emergency SOS lets you
call for help with the press of a button.10
· SIMPLY COMPATIBLE — It works seamlessly with your Apple devices and services. Unlock your Mac automatically. Get approximate distance and directions to your iPhone with Precision Finding2 on supported iPhone models. Pay and send money with Apple Pay.11 Apple Watch Series 9 requires iPhone Xs or later with iOS 17 or later.
· EASILY CUSTOMISABLE — With watch straps in a range of styles, materials and colours, as well as stylish and functional watch faces with complications tailored to your interests, you can change your watch to fit your mood or the moment.
· INCREDIBLE DURABILITY — Tougher than tough. It’s crack resistant, IP6X-certified dust resistant13 and swimproof with 50m water resistance.14
· STAY CONNECTED — Send a text, take a call, listen to music and podcasts, use Siri and get notifications on the go. Apple Watch Series 9 (GPS) works with your iPhone or Wi-Fi to keep you connected.
· APPLECARE — Every Apple Watch comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary technical support. Get AppleCare+ to extend your coverage and reduce the stress and cost of unexpected repairs.
Go to apple.com//watch/compare for complete set.
Apple Watch Series 9 requires iPhone Xs or later with iOS 17 or later.
1 Available in October. Requires Apple Watch Series 9 or Apple Watch Ultra 2.
2 Requires an iPhone and Apple Watch with second-generation Ultra Wideband chip.
3 Learn more at apple.com//2030.
4 The Blood Oxygen app is for wellness purposes only and not for medical use.
5 The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later (excluding Apple Watch SE) and can generate an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram. Intended for use by people 22 years old and over.
6 Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest versions of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AFib).
7 The temperature sensing feature is not intended for medical use.
8 The Cycle Tracking app should not be used for birth control or to diagnose a health condition.
9 Fall Detection updates are available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later with watchOS 8 and later.
10 Emergency SOS requires a mobile network connection or Wi-Fi calling with an Internet connection from your Apple Watch or nearby iPhone.
11 Apple Pay is not available in all markets. For a list of Apple Pay countries and regions, visit support.apple.com//HT207957.
12 Apple Watch Series 9 is rated IP6X dust resistant.
13 Apple Watch Series 9 has a water resistance rating of 50 metres under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. Apple Watch Series 9 should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth. Water resistance is not a permanent condition and can diminish over time. For additional information, see support.apple.com/en-sg/HT205000. Apple Watch Series 9 is also rated IP6X dust resistant.
14 Wireless service plan required for mobile service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. Check apple.com//watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com//HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
15 Not all features will be available if the Apple Watch is set up through Family Setup. Wireless service
plan required for mobile service. Contact your service provider for more details. Check apple.com//watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility.