Last Updated on : April 1, 2022
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Customer Service :
Your use of the website www.ispot.store (hereinafter referred to as "ispot.store.") and tools are governed by the following terms and conditions as applicable to ispot.store. If you transact on ispot.store, you shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the website for such transaction. By mere use of the website you shall be contracting with Ispot, a business entity registerd under Ministry of Economic Affairs, Royal Government Of Bhutan with head office at Ispot Store, Sernya Building - Honkong Market, Norzinlam, Thimphu -Bhutan and these terms and conditions constitute your binding obligations.
ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT, SO PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING
Use of the Ispot Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under governing laws of Royal Goverment Of Bhutan. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of ispot.store and shall not transact or use ispot.store website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on ispot.store, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users of ispot.store. ispot.store reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to ispot.store if it is brought to Ispot’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to ispot.store, You agree and understand that You are communicating with ispot.store through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from ispot.store periodically. ispot.store may communicate with You by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Membership on ispot.store is free. ispot.store does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on ispot.store. However, ispot.store reserves the right to charge a fee and change its policies from time to time. In particular, ispot.store may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on ispot.store. In such an event ispot.store reserves, without notice to You, the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be.Changes to the Fee and related policies shall automatically become effective immediately once implemented on ispot.store.Unless otherwise stated,all fees shall be quoted in Bhutanease Bgultrum.You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in Bhutan for making payments to ispot.store.
Use of ispot.store Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of ispot.store shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles: You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
- belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right.
- is grossly harmful, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" or misleading in any way.
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [(including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person age 18 or older without his or her express written consent and permission or those of any minor (regardless of whether you have consent from the minor or his or her legal guardian).
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access (as defined herein and in other applicable Codes of Conduct or End User Access and License Agreements) to the Sites or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Sites or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- Solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which Ispot, in its sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- Shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Shall not, directly or indirectly,offer, attempt to offer;trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. Ispot reserves the right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of ispot.store website, or any other systems or networks connected to ispot.store Website or to any ispot server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through ispot.store Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of Ispot website or any network connected to ispot.store website nor breach the security or authentication measures on ispot.store website or any network connected to the Website.
- You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to ispot.store Website, or any other customer of ispot.store, including any ispot.store account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit ispot.store Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through ispot.store Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by ispot.store Website.
- You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of ispot.store Website or ispot's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to ispot.store.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.;
- You may not forget headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to ispot.store on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You understand that Ispot has the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the ispot.store Website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order. In addition, we can (and you hereby expressly authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury
YOU REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THE MATERIALS YOU POST ON THE ispot.store WEBSITE AND IN YOUR REVIEWS.
Please be advised that such Content posted does not necessarily reflect the views of ispot.store. In no event shall Ispot assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Content posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from use of Content and/or appearance of Content on ispot.store. You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all Content you provide and all information it contains and that such Content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libelous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information
It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on ispot.store and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on ispot.store and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of ispot.store, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you.
Ispot does not approve of such unauthorized uses but by using the ispot.store Website you acknowledge and agree that Ispot will not be responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on ispot.store. Carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on ispot.store.
Ispot shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through a group(s) of People, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
All text,graphics,user interfaces,visual interfaces, photographs,trademarks,logos,sounds,music,artwork and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content,contained on ispot.store is owned,controlled or licensed by or to Ispot, and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
- do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents,
- use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media,
- make no modifications to any such information, and
- not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Ispot does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on ispot.store website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third party websites using ispot.store APIs or otherwise. In addition, ispot.store may provide links to the third party websites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, Ispot assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them, and Ispot does not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). ispot.store does not in any way endorse any third party website(s) or content thereof.
ispot.store welcomes links to this site. You may establish a hypertext link to ispot.store website, provided that the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your site by ispot.store. You must not use on your site or in any other manner any trademarks, service marks or any other materials appearing on ispot.store, including any logos or characters, without the express written consent of ispot.store and the owner of the mark or materials. You must not frame or otherwise incorporate into another third party website or present in conjunction with or juxtaposed against such a website any of the content or other materials on the ispot.store website without Ispot's prior written consent.
While availing any of the payment method(s) offered at ispot.store, ispot.store will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction(s), or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your "Bank(s)", or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
- All payments made against the purchases/services on ispot.store by you shall be compulsorily in Bhutnease Ngultrum acceptable by the Royal Monetary Authority Of Bhutan. ispot.store does not accept any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Ispot.
Without limiting other remedies, ispot.store may limit your activity, immediately remove your information, warn other Users of your actions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate or block your membership, and/or refuse to provide you with access to ispot.store website in the event, but not limited to:
- If ispot.store is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide; or
- Applicable Law
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of Royal Government Of Bhutan. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Thimphu, Bhutan.
- Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in Bhutan Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on ispot.store is presented solely for the purpose of sale in Bhutan. Ispot makes no representation that materials/services in ispot.store are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than Bhutan. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than Bhutan do so on their own initiative and Ispot is not responsible for supply of goods/availability of services, refund for the goods or services ordered from other locations/Countries other than Bhutan, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by Ispot. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by us or by other parties that have licensed their material to us. Material on ispot.store web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by us is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other web site or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, noncommercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
- Copyright complaint
We at Ispot respect the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Risk of loss
All items purchased from ispot.store are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the Risk of Loss shall remain with Ispot until the item is transferred to You. In the event that the items are damaged after receipt, the risk falls on the customer.
- Product and Service Description
ispot.store tries to be as accurate as possible.However, ispot.store does not warrant that product or service description or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product or service offered on ispot.store itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
- Pricing and Typographical Error
If ispot.store comes across any difference in pricing resulting from typographic errors with regards to pricing or product/service information, ispot.store shall have the right to rectify the same or cancel the order(s) and refund money, if any, collected from the customer within 10-15 business days of such corrective action taken. The mode of refund will be the same as at the time of placing the order. Cash on Delivery order refunds will be done by cheque.
- Cancellation of order
ispot.store reserves the right to cancel any order without any explanation for doing so, under situation where ispot.store is not able to meet the requirement of the order placed or order so placed/cancelled does not comply with the ispot.store policy or for any reason. However, ispot.store will ensure that any communication of cancellation of an order is intimated within appropriate time to the concerned person and any applicable refund, will be made in reasonable time.
Note that in the event of cancellation of a cash on delivery’ orders, Ispot will not be liable in any form where the customer proceeds to receive orders following an earlier cancellation.
- Termination of Service
ispot.store reserves the absolute right to modify, discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any and all portion of our goods and services with or without prior communications. You hereby consent that ispot.store will under no circumstance be liable to you or any third party for any modification or discontinuance of availability of goods or services on the website.
- Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL ispot.store BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF ispot.store HAS BEEN INFORMED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
ISPOT'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU, ANY INDIVIDUAL OR ANY THIRD PARTY IN ANY MATTER ARISING HEREFROM, RELATED OR CONNECTED TO OUR GOODS AND SERVICES IS AT THE COMPANY’S SOLE DISCRETION.
Disclaimer Of Warranties And Liability
This website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to you through this site are provided on ispot.store on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, ispot.store does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Ispot will not be liable to you in any way or in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, ispot.store website.
Ispot does not warrant that this site; information, content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through ispot.store website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from ispot.store are free of viruses or other harmful components. Nothing on ispot.store constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
All the products sold on ispot.store are governed by laws of Royal Govenment Of Bhutan and if Ispot is unable to deliver such products due to implications of the laws, Ispot will return or will give credit for the amount received by Ispot from the sale of such product, which could not be delivered to you.
You will be required to enter a valid e-mail address while placing an order on ispot.store. By registering your email with us, you consent to be contacted by Ispot via e-mail notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates.